Friday, May 3, 2013

Safe

FELL ASLEEP

Most of you don't know what this movie is, and 3 months from now, I won't either.  Anyway, as I was going through my movie library last night, the box cover caught my eye - Jason Stratham!  And seeing as how I really enjoyed the "Transporter" series, I figure I can't go wrong.  Fifteen minutes in, I was thinking how much I liked Jason Stratham over other similar looking action hero guys (whose names elude me now.)  Plus it also starred a genius 12 year old Chinese girl.  Movie reminded me of "Rush Hour 2" minus the laughs and "The Professional" minus the grittiness.  Anyhow, that's when things got bad really quick.  I realized the movie wasn't really that good especially since the bad guys weren't top name bad guys.  C'mon, that's the guy from "Gossip Girl!"  And that's the last I remembered before I fell asleep.  Feel free to ignore this movie.

No comments: