Saturday, May 11, 2013

Iron Man 3

ZONED OUT IN LAST 15 MINUTES

First off, I do not enjoy Marvel movies.  They are all action with little to no subplot and 1-liners.  I much prefer the "Dark Knight" series over "Avengers" and whatnot.  Or maybe I'm just old now and want a little more substance to my movies. I did watch this in IMAX 3D and after watching "Pain and Gain" last week in the "small" theater, it was shocking to go back to IMAX.  I think it'll be hard for me to watch a movie in a "small" theater again just because you could literally have 90% of that setup at home.  IMAX 3D however would be much tougher to replicate at home.  So anyway, I did stay awake during the movie, and I think that's because I've been using these free coupons for drinks and so the caffeine in the Coke Zero, the coldness in the theater, and the not-the-most-comfortable-seats are keeping me awake.  I did zone out in the last 15-30 minutes thinking the movie was a bit too long for my tastes and I hope the movie ends really soon.    And of course the people with me loved the movie; I much preferred "Oblivion" over this.

No comments: