Saturday, April 27, 2013

Oblivion

ACTUALLY STAYED AWAKE

I watched this movie on IMAX at an 8PM showing on a Friday night.  Ten minutes into the movie and I realized that watching a movie like this on IMAX is really the only way to watch an action movie.  Sure, I could have watched this movie at home 3 months from now, but it just wouldn't be the same.  With that said, Tom Cruise doesn't look like he's aged a day, and he's made so many of these movies that it's just natural he'd star in it.  I also love disaster movies, so this was really up my alley.  I did however start to fall asleep at the very end, but was able to mandingo up.  I'm going to credit the Coke Zero for keeping me awake else I most likely would have zzzzz.  With that said, if you like disaster Tom Cruise movies (*cough* "War of the Worlds"), then you should watch this movie.

No comments: