Monday, December 27, 2010

The Social Network

Point I Fell Asleep: ACTUALLY STAYED AWAKE
Location: Home
Time I Started Movie: Primetime
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1285016/

I feel like I was last to the party to see this movie.  However, it was definitely worth the wait.  I thought the casting was perfect (although Justin Timberlake as Sean Parker seemed odd).  The writing was top notch.  The movie kept you interested for all 2 hours.  You know a movie is good when you pause the movie half way through to Google "Sean Parker" to see if he actually does look like Justin Timberlake or not.  And I had no idea Sean Parker owns 6-7% of Facebook for almost doing nothing.  This movie makes me almost want to read the book "The Accidental Billionaires" now.  Highly recommended.

No comments: