Monday, June 23, 2008

The Nanny Diaries

Point I Fell Asleep: ACTUALLY STAYED AWAKE
Location: Home
Time I Started Movie: Afternoon
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489237/

Cute "chick flick" movie. This movie affirms the fact that Scarlett Johansson is one of the most beautiful women in the world today. She reminds me of Catherine Zeta Jones in Zorro, when during the whole movie, you just said to yourself, "Wow, she's absolutely beautiful." If any other actress had starred in the movie however, I think it would have sucked. For instance, I couldn't picture a Brittany Murphy or Drew Barrymore doing the movie although this is their typical genre. That's about all there is to say about the movie. It's not a movie I would go around recommending people to see, but it was enjoyable enough to keep me awake. One thumb up!

No comments: