Monday, June 9, 2008

National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Point I Fell Asleep: 1:30 out of 2:04 (73%)
Location: Home
Time I Started Movie: Afternoon
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465234/

It's a shame that I went so far into the movie and still passed out. Funny thing is that I remember seeing the first one and sleeping through the very last part too. I just can't help it; there's something about these movies that make me sleepy at the very end. Nevertheless, I really didn't like the first one; it's watcheable AT BEST. This one's the same - watcheable AT BEST. If you liked the first, then you should like the second as well. Hopefully there won't be a third because things are getting a bit preposterous with these hidden treasures that someone should have stumbled onto by now. Oh yeah, could someone please tell Nick Cage that he should STOP doing action movies. Seriously....stop the madness Nick!

No comments: